- Check for conditions requiring a doctor’s clearance to start an exercise program.
- Review your medical history for conditions that need to be considered in designing your program.
- Discuss your goals, your exercise history and how our fitness programs work.
After your consultation, we will schedule your introductory week of training ($80 plus applicable sales tax). During your two introductory training sessions we will:
- Perform a fitness assessment using the Functional Movement Screen to determine the proper starting point for your exercise program.
- Take measurements and analyze current body composition in relation to goals and health risk factors.
- Review your current nutritional habits with a Kitchen Makeover Assessment and Food Log Review.
- Learn basic exercises and proper form to help prevent injury and help your body adapt to a progressive fitness program.
After completing the introductory sessions we will determine the best course of action for you and your fitness goals. Programs are offered for 3 or 6 month commitments with personal training sessions 1, 2 or 3 times per week. All training sessions are done in a small group setting. You are doing your individual workout with 1-2 other people working alongside you.
For more experienced exercisers, a program design only option is available. With this option, you are given a fitness program to execute on your time and in your workout location of choice.
Nutritional education and tools from the Precision Nutrition program are also included for both personal training and program design clients.
3 month personal training programs start at $153 per month and 6 month personal training programs start at $138 per month (not including applicable sales tax).
To learn more about pricing options, ask any questions or to schedule a complimentary consultation start here.