The term ‘Thrive Personal Fitness’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The information provided within this website and from our services is not intended to be a diagnosis or prescription. Before beginning any diet or fitness program please consult a physician. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The authors of this web site, and all its content, cannot guarantee any exercise, health, weight loss or fitness results or improvements to the users of Thrive Personal Fitness.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The products and services reviewed on Thrive Personal Fitness are either provided by the parent company (or an affiliate) or bought for the purpose of content generate on this site. Thrive Personal Fitness, LLC may or may not benefit directly (in the form of affiliate or direct advertising revenue) or indirectly from any link you click on during your visit on this site. See our Disclosure page for more information.
- You may create a link to this website from another website or document without written consent.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Thrive Personal Fitness, LLC cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- Any new features, content or tools which may be added shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time by visiting this webpage. Thrive Personal Fitness, LLC. reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the Thrive Personal Fitness website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The United States of America and the State of Missouri.
- A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of Thrive Personal Fitness, LLC will result in an immediate termination of your services.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Your use of this website, its services or its content is at your sole risk and is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Thrive Personal Fitness, LLC customer, Thrive Personal Fitness, LLC employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.