3 Days To Remove Your Roadblocks To
A Happier & Healthier Life
Is the dynamic duo of OLD Habits and NEW Stress standing in the way of your health and fitness goals?
It’s time to take the work out of the gym. Here’s your chance to spend a weekend with me creating a plan to successfully navigate around these roadblocks and move forward into a new phase of your life.
Join me for my next Refill Your Cup retreat on April 20-22, 2018 at Timber Creek Retreat House in Drexel, MO.
This women’s wellness experience will be dedicated to addressing the unique challenges of women’s health and fitness with four brand new workshops!
- 5 Essential Steps To Eating For Healthier Hormones
- How To Get Your Best Night’s Sleep (Even When Your Body Has Other Ideas)
- Your Time Is NOW – Develop A Life Plan For Meaning and Purpose
- Do Jumping Jacks Make You Pee? – A Workout To Strengthen Your Pelvic Floor
If you’re a woman (especially one in midlife) not getting the results you want with your current workouts and eating habits you need to join me. It’s time to tackle the x-factors on the female fitness journey: hormones, stress and sleep.
You have two options to choose from: the Full Retreat Experience or a One Day Getaway. Both include meals, tea with me, meditation and all the comforts of Timber Creek Retreat House.
The Full Retreat Experience (Friday April 20 – Sunday April 22)
- Two nights at the cozy and comforting Timber Creek Retreat House ($190 per night single occupancy or $280 per night double occupancy)
- Time to enjoy moving your body by visiting the hiking trails and a Saturday yoga class
- All four sessions mentioned with materials plus a post-retreat 30 minute consultation for $249
Reserve your spot for the Full Retreat Experience by visiting timbercreekretreat.org and clicking BOOK NOW. Choose April 20 and 21 and mention Refill Your Cup retreat in your registration.
The One Day Getaway (Saturday April 21)
- A Timber Creek day pass ($70 per person)
- Two workshops – 5 Essential Steps To Eating For Healthier Hormones and Your Time Is NOW – Develop A Life Plan For Meaning and Purpose – with materials plus a post-retreat 30 minute consultation for the price of $149
Reserve your One Day Getaway by clicking here and requesting One Day Getaway information.
Are you ready for true transformation?
“Retreating” is not possible for me at home. If I’m home, I’m working—either for pay, for family, or working on my endless To Do list. Physically removing to another location allowed me to more fully relax, limited my “To Do” options, and created the space and time I needed to listen.”
If you have any questions about accommodations or the retreat schedule before booking please feel free to email me email@example.com.