Are you ready to learn to love your body again?
The next Refill Your Cup weekend will be in April 2019! Please email me to be notified when registration opens.
I have four new sessions for you, designed to give you the tools you need to build a better body image and change your relationship with food. Here are the sessions I have planned for you during this restorative weekend:
- How to Silence Your Inner Critic
- The Biggest Comparison Trap Of Them All (and how to escape it)
- The Dance Of Emotional Eating
- Simple Techniques To Self-Care and Self-Compassion
Plus you’ll have time for reflection, meditation, sleep and reading with a delicious cup of tea from our tea sponsor, Plum Deluxe. And you’ll spend a weekend unlike anything you’ve ever experienced with other women seeking to build healthier happier lives.
The Refill Your Cup Retreat weekend is hosted at Timber Creek Retreat House in Drexel, MO. The retreat experience includes:
- Two nights at the cozy and comforting Timber Creek Retreat House ($190 per night single occupancy or $280 per night double occupancy)
- Time to enjoy moving your body by visiting the hiking trails and a Saturday yoga class
- Home cooked meals, snacks and beverages provided
- All four sessions mentioned with materials and goodie bag plus a post-retreat 30 minute consultation for $249
Click here to contact me to be notified when registration opens for the April 2019 retreat.
Are you ready for true transformation?
“Retreating” is not possible for me at home. If I’m home, I’m working—either for pay, for family, or working on my endless To Do list. Physically removing to another location allowed me to more fully relax, limited my “To Do” options, and created the space and time I needed to listen.”
Why attend a retreat?
Good question! Here is what Julie said about her retreat experience last spring.
“I was feeling a need to totally escape the routine of my everyday life and just get away for a couple days of relaxation and pampering which I might add was a totally new experience for me.”
And how did it go for Julie?
“The setting is so beautiful and serene. The owners Tom and Beth are such hospitable people and make you feel at home from the moment you enter their beautiful and cozy get-away. The rooms make you want to stay forever and every meal was elegant yet delicious. Pamela informally led us in such enlightening discussions as we sat on comfy couches wrapped in afghans. We were given plenty of unscheduled time to take walks, read, nap, get a massage or just sit around with a cup of awesome tea (thanks Pamela!) and get acquainted with a new friend.”
If you have any questions about accommodations or the retreat schedule before booking please feel free to email me email@example.com.