It’s a New Year, how about some new music?
It’s no secret I have a soft spot for music of the 80s and 90s but I wanted to start the New Year fresh. While these songs aren’t hot off the press, they are within the last couple of years. That’s new for me. Enjoy some new energy to get the year (or perhaps your journey) started.
- Holy Grail by Jay Z & Justin Timberlake: What do you consider the Holy Grail of Fitness? For me it’s 6 pack abs.
- Team by Lorde: She is blowing up in a big way. I just hope she’s prepared.
- Still Into You by Paramore: I go back on forth on this band. One day yes, the next day no.
- Girl Gone Wild by Madonna: How wild is Madge really these days?
- Gypsy by Lady Gaga: Think I’ll get in in trouble putting Lady Gaga this close to Madonna?
- That High by Pitbull: The songs sound the same but that’s okay because they all sound great.
- Work Bitch by Britney Spears: Do you think she’s laughing as radio DJs struggle with the title on air?
- Magnetic Electric by Kylie Minogue: She’s come a long way since the Locomotion. You do remember the Locomotion, don’t you?
- The Walker by Fitz & the Tantrums: Thank you Ellen DeGeneres for another great musical tip.
- G.U.Y by Lady Gaga; Artpop is great record, can you blame me for including two songs?
What new music are you enjoying right now?