I can’t believe how fast 2014 came and went! 2015 is shaping up to roll along just as fast. When you love what you do time just flies by!
The same thing applies to your workouts. Do you feel like your workouts drag on forever or are they over before you know it? If you’re able to find joy in the gym, workouts often go by in a blink of an eye.
Many of you may be trying to get back into an exercise routine after the holidays (or perhaps even longer). If you go back into the gym as punishment for the cookies you ate it’s not going to be very much fun. If you workout so hard you can’t walk the next day it’s going to be harder to go back to the gym (or do anything really) the next day.
I want you to have fun on this journey.
It’s work but work we find happiness in leads to more success, a better life and a higher chance of sticking with it. Take this Back to the Gym workout playlist with you to keep the things fun and your spirits high.
- Spark the Fire by Gwen Stefani: It may have been a while since the last album but don’t call it a comeback! Love her new album!
- Lonely Boy by the Black Keys: An I Heart Radio app find. I love never knowing what’s coming next.
- Get Up (Rattle) by Bingo Players: Sometimes songs don’t need to have a message or make sense. Just feel the beat.
- Delirious by Steve Aoki: The faster the beat the more intense your workout. Kick it up!
- Celebrate by Pitbull: Celebrate your body! It can do so many wonderful things. Honor it by letting it get up and move.
- Booty by Jennifer Lopez: I don’t know how I missed this one for the Build a Better Booty playlist.
- Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson: Thanks to Liz (of the Kevin & Liz show) for turning me on to this one. Love it!
- I Don’t Feel Like Dancin’ by Scissor Sisters: Except the song does make me want to dance! It’s a really fun running song too.
- Lips Are Movin’ by Megan Trainor: I love this lady. I hope she keeps churning out sass for years to come.
- Lean Lanky Daddy by Clairy Browne & The Bangin’ Rockettes: Lean maybe. Strong definitely.
Follow Pamela on Spotify: