I’ve finally done it. Inspired by the recent trends in pop music , I have finally put together my…
Booty Workout Playlist!
Building a better backside is my specialty. I’ve been given a big “Thank you” by a husband or two for putting curves back in all the right places for his wife. I must admit my glutes are my own favorite body part. I love to train them. I love the way they look in my yoga pants when I do.
Are you ready to celebrate your apple bottom during your next workout? This playlist is just for you!
- Anaconda by Nicki Minaj: Here was the big debate – the original Baby Got Back or the tribute? Which do you like better?
- Hips Don’t Lie by Shakira: No they don’t. If you don’t squat, your booty will tell on you.
- Bootylicious by Destiny’s Child: Jelly legs are my favorite!
- Fat Bottomed Girls by Queen: I really don’t want anyone to be offended by this one. I really do see this song as a tribute to curvy women.
- All About That Bass by Megan Trainor: I love love love this song! She is adorable by the way.
- Bottle Pop by Pussycat Dolls: I can’t do a booty pop. Anyone else?
- Boom, Boom, Boom by the Outhere Brothers: If you spent any time at all in the clubs in the 90s you know this one.
- Shake Your Booty by KC and the Sunshine Band: I didn’t spend any time in the clubs in the 70s but I still know this one.
- Hey Ya by Outkast: Shake it like a polaroid picture!
- Her Strut by Gretchen Wilson: We used to warm up to the Bob Seger version in my high school aerobics class. I love the this updated version.
Follow Pamela on Spotify: