I don’t do Black Friday. I spent too many years working retail. It will kill any desire you have to shop in those crowds.
But I do love to shop. I’ll just do mine on another day. I’ll do a little bit online too. I’ll shop mostly for other but I always grab a thing or two for me too.
Perhaps you’ve got a fit person on your list and your wondering what a fit girl (like me) might be hoping to see under the tree this year. I’ve got a great list of things that I’ve already treated myself too, will be looking for while I shop this holiday season or hope someone is kind enough to treat me with. Take a look at my wish list and tell me what you think.
- The Republic of Tea, Get Active: My love of tea is no secret. This is just one in a new line of wellness teas by Republic of Tea. This one will help give you a nice natural boost in the morning.
- Ecoflo Stainless Steel Water Filter Bottle: On the go I sometimes run out of water. Instead of buying another bottle I would love to be able to hit the nearest water fountain or tap for a refill. This bottle has it’s own filter, giving you fresh water anywhere. Perfect for anyone on the go.
- The Nike FuelBand: I admit it, I’m hooked. I wear mine everyday, punching the button on a regular basis to make sure I’m on track to meet my Fuel goal for the day. I loved wearing it in Manhattan to see how many steps I took on each day.
- Spri High Density 36 inch Foam Roller: Classic and basic, I love my foam roller. So do my clients for post workout recovery.
- Valeo Women’s Weighted Power Gloves: I love boxing and in previous years I’ve begged for a punching bag. I am starting to realize that my husband is right, we really don’t have a good place for one at home. These are the next best thing for my boxing workouts. Weighted gloves make for great cardio and a great upper body workout.
- Cuisinart FP-14 Elite Collection 14 cup Food Processor: I bought this model this year and I don’t know how I ever lived without it! I use it for everything – making vegan cheese, mixing up ingredients for granola bars or grinding up tempeh for tacos. It does it all.
- Victorinox Kitchen Shears 4 inch – What my food processor doesn’t do, these will. I am convinced they will cut pizza better than the pizza cutter I have.
- SmartWool PhD HyFi Training Gloves: I’ve been venturing out in cooler weather to walk/jog. I need some gloves to keep my fingers warm and allow me to change podcasts at the same time. Easy to do with these gloves that have panels on the thumb and index finger.
- Joseph Joseph Nest 9 Plus Compact Food Preparation Set: I have a big kitchen with very little storage space. I also seem to never have enough measuring cups and spoons. This set is completely self contained, each item nesting in the next. Perfect fit for me and anyone else with limited space.
- Belkin DuelFit Armband for iPhone: When I walk/jog I hold my phone. I know one of these days that’s going to lead to a tragic phone accident. I want a nice but simple band to keep my phone safe. This one should do the trick.
Next Thursday catch my list of books that make great fit gifts!
Also check out previous years lists!