You know my favorite way to make some motivation?
Music helped pull me out of the funk I was in last summer and remember why I fell in love with weights so long ago.
This new list has been in the works for a while. It was inspired by Ex’s and Oh’s by Elle King (which I could listen to on a loop). I love the guitar. I love the groove. It makes me feel sexy and strong at the same time. It’s the perfect feeling for finding the energy to workout when it might be the last thing you want to do. Find it on Spotify and follow me there to see ALL the playlists that help me lose/find myself in the gym.
Crank it up and kill it!
- Kill Of The Night by Gin Wigmore
- Ex’s & Oh’s by Elle King
- Heaven Knows by The Pretty Reckless
- Pot Kettle Black by Tilly And The Wall
- Wicked Ones by Dorothy
- Put the Gun Down by ZZ Ward
- Somethin’ Bad by Miranda Lambert with Carrie Underwood
- Hot Damn by Ivy Levan
- Cold Blooded by Ida Maria
- Shake It Out by Florence + The Machine
Follow Pamela on Spotify: