Did you over do it at the gym again? In January, I shared six key steps to recover and reduce muscle soreness after your workout with Paul Adler on Ozarks Today. Use any or all of them when you feel you make have worked out just a little to hard or if you’re making your way back into the gym after a long absence.
Is there such a thing as the "perfect meal"? Find out how to do it with the FREE Kitchen Rescue Pak: How To Create The Perfect Meal, How To Master Meal Prep & The Super Shake Guide.
Popular Posts All Time
- Jillian Michaels – Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism DVD Review 41.4k views
- 5 Best Workout Playlists On Apple Music 32.4k views
- The Best Tasting Whey Protein Powders 26.3k views
- Review: The New Dailyburn 26.1k views
- Are Fat Burners and Pre-Workout Supplements Worth The Money? 19.3k views
- Why I Am Rethinking Cardio (And Why You Should Too)
- My Journey To Medical Fitness
- My Midlife Pandemic Pivot
- The Be A Better Human Summer Reading Program
- How To Use The Pandemic To Help You Find Deep Health
- 5 Super Effective Micro Workouts To Stay Healthy At Home
- 3 Ways Tacos Are Amazingly Good For You