By now you all know I have eclectic musical tastes. When I write I favor classical. I love to listen to 80s hair metal, disco and dance when I workout.
You all have even more eclectic tastes than I do. I can prove it with this month’s playlist – The Reader’s Choice list. I asked you via Facebook and Twitter what your favorite workout songs are and why. And I must say, you all have pretty good tastes.
- The Distance by Cake: Julie is fueling her workouts with this, dare I say, classic.
- Burning Heart by Survivor: Randy from the NewsLeader feels that Eye of the Tiger is overdone. I would agree.
- The Wreckoning by BoomKat: Sarah is probably rocking this one at the Y. Maybe spin class?
- Teeth by Lady Gaga: A Gaga song I didn’t know.
- Starships by Nicki Minaj: Christa loves the crescendo!
- Only Girl by Rhianna: I’m with you Natalie, I love this one too!
- Break My Stride by Matthew Wilder: I remember this one. Thanks Elizabeth for sharing your roller skating memories!
- Don’t Stop Me Now by Queen: I had multiple votes for this one and only this. Queen never goes out of style.
- Dance Again by Jennifer Lopez: JLo just keeps pumping out great workout tunes. Thanks Eloise!
- Titanium by David Guetta(featuring Sia): Paulette calls it the ultimate underdog anthem. Let it push you through those last steps or reps.