We all like a treat now and again. I like to tell my clients if you do the right things 90% of the time, the other 10% will be fine. It’s okay to celebrate your birthday or have the occasional indulgence.  I felt like I ate my way through Paris because I knew it wasn’t something I would be able to do again next month or even next year.

I do not like to call treats “cheats”. I don’t like “cheat meals”. Cheating implies there is something, like a diet, to cheat on. Cheating implies guilt and guilt has no place in a healthy and fit relationship with food . I prefer splurge. It’s special. We enjoy it and move on.

If you like to enjoy the occasional chocolate treat then I have the recipe for you. I’ve got another great recipe this month, courtesy of Tosca Reno and The Eat-Clean Diet Vegetarian Cookbook

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest
. Tosca’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Backpack Kisses are easy, kid friendly and freezable, making them easy to enjoy in small doses.

Have fun trying out another great recipe from Tosca. Next week I’ll share my version of her 7 Citrus Salad and my review of The Eat-Clean Diet Vegetarian Cookbook.

Download the Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Backpack Kisses Recipe

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This