It’s February. Are you still hitting your workouts hard? Or have they fallen by the wayside as they so often do this time of year?
January starts out great. You declare this year is going to be different. You’re super motivated, feeling good and noticing your clothes starting to fit just a little different. Then something happens. You get sick. You have to work late. You oversleep. No worries, you say, I’ll pick it up tomorrow.
But then you don’t. And one missed workout begets another. Then you’re back to full-fledged couch potato status.
It’s time to hit the reset button. Don’t wait till next January to try again. Do it now! Put on this new playlist, grab your workout clothes and get back in the saddle! I promise you won’t regret it.
- Passionby Rod Stewart: I had to get in one oldie but goodie. Oh my goodness, did I just say that?
- United States of Pop 2010by DJ Earworm: A nice little workout mashup.
- Now You See Itby Honerbel with Pitbull: Never heard of Honerbel but I love Pitbull!
- Run The World (Girls)by Beyoncé: I won’t lie, I get playlist ideas from Glee. I am also way behind on my episodes of Glee. Don’t tell me what happens.
- Marry The Nightby Lady Gaga: Lady Gaga, you could be an entire workout playlist all by yourself.
- Without Youby David Guetta featuring Usher: I think David Guetta is the pop music “it girl” right now. Hope he lasts, he makes good music better.
- Love You Like A Love Songby Selena Gomez: It comes on the radio, I love it, I remember who it is and I hate myself.
- B.O.B.by OutKast: Not a new song but still a good song.
- We Found Loveby Rihanna: Her songs are usually pretty distinct, but I was actually surprised to learn this was Rihanna.
- These Boots are Made for Walking by SegaAmerica: NOT the Jessica Simpson version. Please anything but that.