Happy New Year!!!
Did your workout routine get put on the back burner these last few weeks? Or maybe you’ve been absent for a few months (or even years!). Perhaps this “fitness thing” is all new to you. It doesn’t matter. Music can be great workout inspiration and motivation, making us feel like we can hang on for just a few more minutes.
So are you ready to kick it into high gear to make up for the transgressions of the holiday season? Then use this playlist to get moving. This playlist is fun and designed to push you through as you get back into your workout routine (no matter how long you’ve been out of it).
- Lose Yourselfby Eminem: You’ve got one shot for a workout today. How are you going to use it?
- All Hail Meby Veruca Salt: This has got the groove that will keep you moving!
- When I Grow Upby Pussycat Dolls: Does anyone else hear something else when she says she wants to have groupies?
- Supermodelby Rupaul: You’ve got to work it work it!
- I’m Too Sexyby Right Said Fred: Too sexy will be the best way to describe you if you keep working out and eating clean!
- Body Beautiful by Salt-N-Pepa: Whatever the mind can conceive you will achieve.
- American Bad Assby Kid Rock: Sometimes I need to feel like a bad ass. At least for a minute when no one is looking.
- Shirleyby L7: Almost there and you are winning!
- I Will Surviveby Gloria Gaynor: You can survive those intervals. You can do anything for 30 seconds!
- Physicalby Olivia Newton-John: Time to take it down and cool it down. Hope it was an awesome workout.