Want to know how to make almost any song cardio appropriate?
Give it to a DJ for a remix.
This month’s playlist is designed to get you moving with a new spin on old favorites. Hope they keep you going for just one more mile.
- Where Have All The Cowboys Gone? [E-Team Drugstore Cowboy Mix]by Paula Cole: Remember when people bought CD Singles? I have one with 7 different versions of this song.
- Revolver [Madonna Vs. David Guetta One Love Remix]by Madonna: Never goes out of style, love Madonna always.
- My Love (Steve Angello & Sebastian Ingrosso Mix)by Justin Timberlake: I think you can find a remix of pretty much every Justin Timberlake song.
- Somebody’s Watching Me (Hi_Tack Club Mix)by Rockwell: Thought it was MJ, didn’t you?
- Don’t Cha (Ralphi’s Hot Freak Radio Mix)by The Pussycat Dolls: Never fail, I will find a way to put them on the playlist.
- Dragula [Hot Rod Herman Remix]by Rob Zombie: Pretty cool song to begin with, remix only made it better.
- S&M (DJ Mast Remix)by Rhianna: I somehow don’t get enough Rhianna on my playlists. Something to work on in the future.
- Little Bird (Utah Saintsremix/edit)by Annie Lennox: I think Annie Lennox is one of the coolest singer/songwriters ever.
- Atomic (Diddy Remix)by Blondie: Punk? Disco? Who cares, love them no matter what you call them.
- I Can’t Go For That (Hoax Mix)by Hall & Oats: This is the best they’ve ever sounded.