Sometimes playlists pretty much write themselves.
This month was not one of those months. I’ve been super busy and really haven’t had a chance to check out as much new music as I would like.
Luckily, music is all around us. I hear snippets of things during basketball games, at the gym, in the car or when I’m catching up on Ellen. Plus I have some favorites that have yet to make list. I managed to take enough notes over the last month to come up with a pretty good playlist, if I do say so myself. Hope you enjoy it but let me know what’s new and what I’m missing.
- The Body Beautiful by Salt-N-Pepa: Nothing beats Wesley Snipes in drag.
- Dog Days Are Overby Florence + the Machine: This one took a bit to grow on me, but it finally did.
- On The Floorby Jennifer Lopez: Is she the Simon or is she the Paula?
- Take Me Outby Franz Ferdinand: For the longest time I would confuse this song with Paralyzer by Finger 11.
- Hold It Against Meby Britney Spears: This is actually a pretty entertaining video and song despite the bad pick up line.
- Express Yourselfby Madonna: Actually inspired by the new Lady Gaga song to include this one.
- Bruise Violetby Babes In Toyland: Is it wrong to call this an oldie but a goodie?
- Raise Your Glassby P!nk: Fit and fabulous, I can’t wait to see how she bounces back to her buff body post baby.
- Bottle Popby The Pussycat Dolls: Is it wrong to put Babes in Toyland and PCD in the same playlist?
- Grenadeby Bruno Mars: A little creepy, yes, I will agree